We would like to provide an update on the COVID-19 situation at Bishop Davies Court.
Another PCR test round was completed on 20 April and no new COVID-19 cases have been detected. There remains one positive COVID-19 case that is being managed onsite. Our priority continues to be ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our OneCare residents and community.
In addition to the decreased precautionary measures introduced for Easter; the following measures are now in place for visitors and staff:
- All staff and visitors will continue wear full PPE at all times.
- Visiting times are between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If the RAT is negative, visitors will be asked to wear full PPE and be escorted to the resident they are visiting. Please note, to ensure appropriate distancing, the path may be different than you might normally take.
- Visits will be limited from 30 minutes to 1 hour (once screening process has been completed) to allow time for staff to safely process all incoming visitors.
- All residents may have one visitor per day.
As always, we will keep reviewing the current situation and will provide another update as soon as possible.
Another full PCR test round will be conducted in the next few days.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team.