We would like to provide you with an update on our COVID-19 Management Plan for Barossa Park Lodge which was placed into lockdown earlier this month.
Following a review earlier today, Barossa Park Lodge has now been re-assessed as low risk.
As a result, family and friends are welcome to make an appointment to visit residents within opening hours.
To make a booking, please call our Reception team on (03) 6208 0800.
Our opening hours will commence tomorrow and be extended during the week as follows:
Tuesday, 18 January 2022
- • Visiting hours will be from midday to 5.00 pm
- • One visitor, per resident per day.
Wednesday, 19 January to Friday 21 January 2022:
- • Visiting hours will be from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm daily
- • Two visitors per resident, per day.
Saturday, 22 January 2022
- Normal visiting hours (10.00 am to 4.00 pm) resume on Saturday with no restrictions on visitor numbers.
All visitors will be provided with, and must wear, a P2 mask at all times during their visit.
We do thank everyone for their support and patience during the past few weeks as we have worked to reduce the potential risks of COVID-19.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team.