We would like to provide an update on the COVID-19 situation at Barossa Park Lodge. There remains 10 positive COVID-19 cases that are being managed onsite, pleasingly 23 residents have now recovered.
Tolosa: 5 active cases (2 resolved cases)
Timsbury: 4 active cases (21 resolved cases)
Clydesdale: 1 active case
Houghton: 0 cases
Our priority continues to be ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our OneCare residents and community. From today, some precautionary measures can be reduced with the following measures now in place for visitors and staff:
- All staff and visitors will continue to wear PPE at all times.
- Visiting times are between 10.00 am to 12 noon and 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must complete a Rapid Antigen Test. If the RAT is negative, visitors will be asked to wear full PPE and be escorted to the resident they are visiting. Please note, to ensure appropriate distancing, the path may be different than you might normally take.
- Visits will be limited to 1 hour (once screening process has been completed) to allow time for staff to safely process all incoming visitors.
- All residents may have two visitors per day. Noting that visitors:
- providing end of life support for a resident at the facility; or
- providing support to a resident who is suffering from dementia or similar condition and the person is required by the operator of the facility to assist in reducing distress or confusion in the resident; may continue to visit at any time with approval of the Facility Manager.
Another full PCR test round will be conducted on Wednesday 4 May 2022. As always, we will keep reviewing the current situation and will provide another update as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team.