Modern, comfortable and quality accommodation in a range of locations around the state.
When it's time to make the move to residential care, we are here to look after you. No matter what you need, OneCare can help make your transition to residential living as smooth as possible.
We want to make sure your residential care meets your needs
From high to low care beds, rooms for couples and singles, our light, bright and comfortable rooms will suit everyone. At our facilities around the state, we recognise the importance of having access to a range of health and wellbeing services. We also ensure there are plenty of private and public spaces, loads of amenities and social events and activities to keep our residents engaged and active.
Some of the benefits of residential care:
- Bright, spacious contemporary rooms
- Freshly cooked nutritious meals and seasonal menus
- Regular visitors from children’s centres (some locations)
- Pet therapy
- On-site full time physiotherapy and a dedicated treatment room
- Access and support from health professionals including dietary, podiatry, speech therapy
- Extensive easily accessible outdoor spaces
- Kitchens and lounge spaces that encourage independence
- On-site hair salon
- Multicultural services
- Exciting leisure and lifestyle program
Residential care offers:
- Professional, attentive staff
- Modern facilities
- Access to activities, events and services
- Plenty of accommodation options