We would like to provide an update regarding COVID-19 at Umina Park.
Unfortunately, there are currently 4 positive cases of COVID-19 on site.
To reduce the risk to other residents and staff, the following precautionary measures will apply immediately:
- Residents with COVID-19 are isolating.
- Where required, staff will wear full PPE (gowns, P2/N95 masks, face shields or goggles).
- The facility is being deep cleaned on a regular basis.
- All residents will be monitored for symptoms.
Our normal visiting hours for all houses remain unchanged and are as follows:
- Daily visiting times are between: 10am to 12noon and 1pm to 4pm.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must complete a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- Non-vaccinated visitors must show a negative PCR test result in the last 72 hours or complete a RAT on arrival.
- All visitors to the Lodge will be required to wear P2/N95 masks.
We will maintain regular contact with our residents’ families to update them about their loved one’s health via email and SMS over the coming days.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6433-5166.