We would like to provide you with an update regarding COVID-19 at Rubicon Grove.
Unfortunately, we currently have three (3) cases in Blue Gum. To minimise the spread of the virus, the following restrictions will come into effect immediately:
Visitors will be restricted to those:
- Providing end of life support for a resident at the facility; or
- Providing support to a resident who is suffering from dementia or similar condition and the person is required by the operator of the facility to assist in reducing distress or confusion in the resident; with approval of the Facility Manager.
- No restrictions for the other wings.
- Visiting times are between 10am to 12noon and then from 1pm to 4pm.
- All visitors to have a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) result within the last 24 hours.
- Visitors who are positive or considered a close contact of a positive case, may not enter the facility without a written exemption from Public Health.
We thank you for your understanding, as we realise this can be a distressing time for both residents and their families. We assure you we are doing everything in our power to make these restrictions as temporary as possible and implemented for the sole purpose of maintaining the safety of our OneCare community.
As always, we will maintain regular contact with our residents’ families and provide any further information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6427 5700.