We would like to provide the following update regarding COVID-19 at Rubicon Grove.
Pleasingly, we now have no active COVID cases on site.
We would like to thank everyone for their commitment and patience. Our priority, as always, continues to be ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our OneCare residents and community.
We can now happily transition back to our normal precautionary and standard protocols:
Blue Gum, Tea Tree and Shea Oak – from 10am Tuesday 21 June 2022:
- All staff and visitors will continue wear P2/N95 masks at all times.
- Staff will advise of any additional requirements for visitors who may be visiting an isolated resident due to COVID-19.
- Daily visiting times are between: 10am to 12noon and 1pm to 4pm.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must complete a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT). If the RAT is negative, visitors will be asked to wear a mask.
- Non-vaccinated visitors must show a negative PCR test result in the last 72 hours or complete a RAT on arrival.
Blackwood will transition back to the above normal visiting hours from 10am Wednesday 22 June 2022. This will allow the team an extra 24 hours to complete another deep clean of this wing.
As always, we will maintain regular contact with our residents’ families and provide any further information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6427 5700.