We would like to provide you with an update on the COVID-19 situation at Rubicon Grove. We do apologise for the delay, however we needed to wait until we had all of the PCR test results back. Pleasingly the number of active COVID-19 cases has decreased to a total of four (4) – two in Shea Oak and another two in Blackwood.
As such, we are able to reduce some restrictions from today as follows:
Blue Gum and Tea Tree
- Two visitors per day per resident.
- Visiting times are between 10.00 am to 12 noon and then from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must complete a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT). If the RAT is negative, visitors will be asked to wear PPE (as directed by staff).
- Visits will be limited to 1 hour (once screening process has been completed) to allow time for staff to safely process all incoming visitors.
Shea Oak and Blackwood. Visitors will be restricted to those:
- providing end of life support for a resident at the facility; or
- providing support to a resident who is suffering from dementia or similar condition and the person is required by the operator of the facility to assist in reducing distress or confusion in the resident; with approval of the Facility Manager.
Care packages (such as books or a favourite treat) may be left at the front door in clearly marked bags for staff to take to residents. As always, we will maintain regular contact with our residents’ families and provide any further information as it becomes available.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6427 5700.