We wish to provide an update regarding COVID-19 at Barossa Park Lodge.
- Open to visitors from 10am today (Tuesday 2 August).
- No visitors permitted unless an exemption has been approved by the Clinical Care Manager.
- Residents are confined to their rooms.
- A deep clean of Houghton House will be undertaken.
- Visiting hours for the remainder of the facility remain unchanged.
- All staff and visitors to continue wearing N95/P3 masks and goggles at all times.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- Visitors who are positive or considered a close contact of a positive case, may not enter the facility without a written exemption from Public Health.
- A further round of PCR testing will be scheduled – no details available as yet.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we realise this is a very stressful time for everyone. We will continue to assess the risks and take all possible actions to protect our community, particularly during winter.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6208 0800.