We wish to provide an update on the number of positive COVID-19 cases at Barossa Park Lodge.
Unfortunately, there are currently 10 positive cases in Clydesdale House and 1 positive case in Tolosa House. There are also 2 members of staff who have tested positive.
Therefore, the following restrictions will apply immediately:
- No visitors permitted unless an exemption has been approved by the Clinical Care Manager.
- Residents are confined to their rooms.
- Will remain open at this stage.
- All staff and visitors to continue wearing N95/P3 masks and goggles at all times.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- Visiting hours for the remainder of the facility remain unchanged.
- A deep clean of all affected areas has occurred.
- A further round of PCR testing is scheduled for this Friday (22 July).
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we realise this is a very stressful time for everyone.
We will continue to assess the risks and take all possible actions to protect our community, particularly during winter.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6208 0800.