We wish to provide an update on the number of positive COVID-19 cases at Barossa Park Lodge.
Unfortunately, there are currently 6 positive cases in Clydesdale House and 1 positive case in Houghton House. Therefore, the following restrictions will come into effect immediately:
- No visitors permitted unless an exemption has been approved by the Clinical Care Manager.
- Will remain open at this stage.
- All staff and visitors to continue wearing N95/P3 masks and goggles at all times.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- Visiting hours for the remainder of the facility remain unchanged.
We will continue to assess the risks and take all possible actions to protect our community, particularly during winter.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6208 0800.