We wish to provide an update on the number of positive COVID-19 cases at Barossa Park Lodge.
Unfortunately, there are currently 11 positive cases in Clydesdale House and 1 positive case in Tolosa House. There are also 5 staff who have tested positive.
Therefore, the following restrictions will be implemented immediately:
- No visitors permitted unless an exemption has been approved by the Clinical Care Manager.
- Residents are confined to their rooms.
- Will remain open at this stage.
- All staff and visitors to continue wearing N95/P3 masks and goggles at all times.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must do a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT).
- Visitors who are positive or considered a close contact of a positive case, may not enter the facility without a written exemption from Public Health (refer attachment).
- Visiting hours for the remainder of the facility remain unchanged.
- A further round of PCR testing is scheduled for Thursday 28 July and Sunday 31 July.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, we realise this is a very stressful time for everyone. We will continue to assess the risks and take all possible actions to protect our community, particularly during winter.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the team on 6208 0800.