We are very pleased to provide access to high quality, affordable housing in Glenorchy.
We are proud to have been part of this collaboration with the government, and to see the positive outcomes for our clients.
About the project
This project was achieved through funding to States and Territories through the National Affordable Housing Agreement and the Economic Stimulus Package. We collaborated with the Australian Government to reduce the number of people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness by building comfortable, well-designed and sustainable housing to those people most in need.
Who is it for?
The project meets the needs of older low-income or low-asset clients, as well as those with a disability, indigenous people and those escaping family violence.
- You are aged 50 years or older and on a low income
- You are an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person and aged 45 years or older
- You are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Our affordable housing units
- 18 affordable housing units in total
- Based at Barossa Park Lodge in Glenorchy
Our affordable housing units are in high demand.